This reclaimed wine bottle candle's charming scent is lovingly inspired by the springtime in Shanghai. The cherry blossoms or 'sakura' are in full bloom and the Shanghai Blossom candle encapsulates the essence of the Shanghai Haiwan Forest Park, where the most picturesque cherry blossoms can be found.
Let your mind float far away with notes of pink pepper, jasmine, bitter orange and lily of the valley creating a soft, oriental floral accord whilst the vetiver, patchouli and vanilla soften this heavenly elixir. Other scent notes that may be detected include bergamot, tuberose and clove.
- Made from Reclaimed Wine Bottles collected from the wineries and restaurants of the Southern Highlands of NSW and Canberra, Australia
- 50+ hour burn time
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- Sustainably-sourced cork topper to keep your candle dust free when not in use (not to put the candle out!).
Things to note: These candles are made from a variety of wine bottles styles, some of which may have a domed base, called a punt. This means the bottom of the wick sits on top of the punt, a few centimetres higher than the base of some of the wider vessels and can only burn this far. The narrower vessels have a very low punt or a flat base. However, this equals out so that all the vessels have a 50+ burn time.
SHANGHAI BLOSSOM - RECLAIMED WINE BOTTLE CANDLE
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.